Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Slump

I have made two attempts at riding in the last week and a half. Both attempts were cut short by a bummed knee.

Since I have not been riding, I have been trying to do some strength training and stretching to continue training without aggrivating the knee. I have an appointment with a physical therapist on monday and I hope that he might have a magic wand or something, we'll see.

Also since the last post I have been in the process of buying a house (pretty exciting). Also I was interviewed by the Sacramento Bee and my story will be in the paper within the next couple weeks, so keep an eye out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!! I wish you the best on your journey, and I am moved by your dedication I have read from your story. I hope to hear more through your blogs! I wish you the outcome you desire, and the support of those that come in contact with you. MUCH LOVE to you and your journey!

Jenna Gonzalez